Do you like the look or creative aspect of decorating Easter Eggs but don’t want to tangle with the messy dye versions of yesteryear? Looking for something fun and different? For our Friday Five we’ve rounded up five that will put a smile on your face and add a little panache to your Easter decor! Click on the pictures for instructions and material lists.
1. Easter Egg Portraits – fun for hiding, decorating, or to use at the table instead of namecards for assigned seating!
2. Decorator Eggs – they’re easier to do than they may look and are a great choice if you have a color scheme you’re working with.
3. Pineapple Eggs – won’t these look great next to your fruit bowl?
4. Silk-wrapped Eggs – they are unique, surprisingly uncomplicated to create, and make a very classy presentation!
5. Strawberry Easter Eggs – OK, so they’re not technically eggs. But aren’t they pretty? And you don’t even have to go elsewhere for directions. Melt some white chocolate, put it into as many different small bowls as you want colors, drop a dot or two of food coloring in each and blend. Dip the strawberries and let dry for a few minutes. Decorate with contrasting colored white chocolate by squeezing through a small frosting nozzle or the clipped corner of baggie. Pretty in a platter or for a garnish on each plate!