A National Book Lover’s Day? How come we’re just finding out about this? Even though I wasn’t able to find the origin of this very cool holiday, there was plenty of verification of its existence. So for our Friday Five, as two book-loving-fools, we thought we’d give you five smiles about books. When we realized we had some making up to do for all those missed National Book Lover’s Day celebrations, we decided to double that!
1. What is wrong with people??
2. The worst thing about (good) books is that they end.
3. I’m sure this is just an observation as opposed to sarcasm.
4. Books transport without transportation.
5. Computers aren’t a bad thing, it’s just that . . .
6. You gotta love a bookkeeper with a sense of humor!
7. How to let ’em know you’re serious . . .
9. Just call me ‘old-fashioned’!
10. No matter what the season, you just can’t beat books!
SO WHAT SHOULD WE DO TO CELEBRATE NATIONAL BOOK LOVER’S DAY?