Whether you lost track of time or you just added a new Valentine-recipient to your list, you are not stuck with sugary snacks or overpriced flowers as gift options. It doesn’t matter if your Valentine is 5 or 50, there’s a little something on this no-eat sweet treat list that you still have time to get!
- Gummy Bear Scented Blueberry Earbuds. Toys R Us sells them for under $8.
2. Conversation Heart Pillow. The one pictured was found online (click picture for site), but variations can be found at Barnes and Noble, Target, Claire’s, and Nordstroms.
3. Cupcakes that serve a purpose. Memo pads, sticky notes, and notepads come in a variety of cupcake options that are perfect for some sweet notes! Shop party supply stores, dollar stores, toy stores and big box stores. While you’re at the party store, pick up a bag of Valentine pencils. Gift alone, add a few to accompany your memo pad offering, or divide into ribbon-tied bundles to be presented to multiple Valentines.
4. Sweet socks. Not to be confused with “sweat socks.” The pictured trio is from Kohls.
5. Soaps that look good enough to eat. You can find delicious-looking soaps in stores that sell bath and kitchen supplies, but if you’re feeling crafty, check out this video to whip up your own batch of not-to-eat sweet treats!
Happy Valentine’s Day from Fat-Bottom-Fifties Get Fierce