Friday Five is a random assortment of tips, thoughts or ideas. They may be connected, they may not. But they will be brief and leave you either informed, entertained, or with a smile on your face. On a good day we’ll hit all three!
1. When we say ‘no diet’ we want you to be able to answer “No.”
2. Did you know . . . that eggs can last 3-5 weeks after the ‘sell by’ date? According to Oxygen magazine, an easy way to tell whether or not they are still good is to drop an egg into a bowl of water – if it floats, toss it out.
3. Community member Kim Henson shares a lesson learned from ‘falling on her face.’ All growth gets us closer to fierce. Click on this cool picture I lifted from her blog to read her article “Fix Your Face, part 2”. Don’t worry about jumping in on part two – part one was it’s own lesson.
4. Why we keep heading toward our goals – no matter what.
5. Chia seeds – why it’s a ‘super food.’ 10 Uses for Chia Seeds, an article on wellnessmama.com, not only provides ideas for great uses of chia seeds (an egg substitute???), it explains the many reasons why chia seeds are categorized as a ‘super food.’ Click here to read. (Thanks, Natine!)
BONUS – Why you hang out with us: